Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reinventing advertising for the masses...

So I have finally left the film industry to start my own company. As many of you know out there, it is a scary thought. But.. there are many ways to succeed. In my case, it is the pursuit of my love for making films..turning that into a profitable business for me was a easy concept. I want to make compelling videos for individuals and businesses which can be seen by millions all over the world and bring them business at the same time. Unfortunately, for many, I need to educate them on the benefits of having adverts on line and that you can actually afford it!! So now I am on my conquest to make it and bring the businesses on board so they can have their dream advert :) Check out some of my work on : www.exposurefilms.biz

No comments: